LUPUS 2017 TRAVEL GRANTS FOR NEW INVESTIGATORS
LUPUS 2017 invite New Investigators to apply for a travel grant. Please complete your application by Wednesday, January 11, 2017.
Application has now closed. Results will be announced in February, 2017.
Criteria for application
- Applicants must be under the age of 36 at the opening date of the Congress, 26 March 2017.
- All applicants must have an accepted oral or poster presentation abstract at the congress.
- Applicant has to be the presenting author of his or her abstract.
- All applications will be judged based on the scientific merit of the abstract submitted to the Congress.
- All applicants must submit a copy of their passport or other document of proof of age.
- Preference will be given to applicants from developing countries*
* Developing Countries (Low & Low-Middle Income countries): are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Please click here to see the Country Classification data.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Award winners will be informed by e-mail.
Grants will be given after the Congress dates, subject to participation at the Congress.